Tax Advice

Aberdeen Accountants offer advice and consulting on personal tax, corporate tax and VAT tailored to your specific circumstances.

Personal Tax

We can look at your income tax liability to ensure that you are claiming all reliefs and deductions that are available.  We can advise on capital gains, inheritance tax or investment in property.  We can look at issues such as which is the best vehicle to operate your new business.  If your tax return is under enquiry by HMRC then we can assist and deal with HMRC on your behalf.


We can mitigate your corporate tax liability.  Are you maximising all the reliefs due – capital allowances, research & development tax credits, group relief claims, loss relief? Are you a sole trader looking to transfer your business to a limited company?  Do you require assistance with transfer pricing documentation?  You may have an in-house accountant but cannot afford a corporate tax specialist; Aberdeen Accountants can be that specialist.  We can help with HMRC enquiries and international tax queries.


VAT planning is often an area that businesses overlook.  It is important that VAT is managed in order to maximise your cashflow.  Aberdeen Accountants can advise on any VAT issues you may have e.g. registering for VAT, the use of HMRC schemes (flat rate, annual accounting, cash accounting etc), deal with HMRC enquiries on your behalf.

This above example for personal, corporate & vat advice is by no means exhaustive; so please contact us to discuss issues you may have.